ATLANTA, GA - AUGUST 22: A general view of the Opening Ceremony and the presentation of colors at the first tee during the first round of the TOUR Championship at East Lake Golf Club on August 22, 2019, in Atlanta, Georgia. (Photo by Ben Jared/PGA TOUR)
- Strict adherence to alcoholic beverage consumption laws will be enforced in all hospitality areas
- Alcohol cannot be served to anyone younger than 21; proof of age will be required for anyone younger than 35
- Only two drinks may be purchased at a time; spectators are not allowed to carry more than two drinks at any given time
- Banners and signs are strictly prohibited on the outside of tent structures, chalets, or on any fencing
- The tournament will provide standard signs for all hospitality venues
- Banners may be placed on the inside back or side walls of private hospitality tents and must be approved by the tournament prior to placement
- Clients in private hospitality venues are welcome to provide merchandise to your guests with the TOUR Championship logo. All giveaways on site must be purchased through a PGA TOUR Licensee. Please visit the Corporate Merchandise page for more information to order items: CLICK HERE
- Due to security regulations, NO backpacks, tote bags, frisbees or other projectiles may be distributed on course.
- All giveaway items must be pre-approved by the tournament.
Youth 5 and younger are free of charge when accompanied by a properly credentialed adult, although hospitality venues are not well equipped for children’s entertainment. Anyone older than 5 is required to have the appropriate credential and/or wristband for each hospitality area, ie Executive Club, Lakeside Suite, etc.
Inclement Weather Policy
If inclement weather is in the vicinity, spectators will be advised on electronic scoreboards. Spectators are encouraged to return to their vehicles when this warning is given. Please do not presume that play will be canceled if it rains. Please follow our website or social media feeds for the latest weather information. Re-entry to the tournament will be allowed following a suspension of play.
Permitted And Prohibited Items
All items are subject to search. You will be asked to return all unauthorized items to your car. CLICK HERE for more information.
- A one gallon, clear, re-sealable plastic bag
- At the tournament’s discretion, food may enter the tournament in a clear plastic bag not to exceed the size of a one-gallon, clear, resealable plastic bag
- Mobile phones, tablets, and PDAs – MUST be on silent mode and adhere to TOUR’s Mobile Device Policy (can be viewed at PGATOUR.COM/TOURCHAMPIONSHIP)
During practice rounds only: Still camera with lens smaller than 6 inches; no case
- Umbrellas without sleeve
- Medically necessary supplies, strollers, small diaper bags, plastic baby bottles, and other necessary baby supplies (infant must be with carrier); items subject to search
- Collapsible chairs without chair bags
- Binoculars without case
- No bags larger than a small purse 6 x 6 including carrying cases, backpacks, camera bags or chair bags
- No clear plastic, vinyl, or other carry items larger than 12 x 6 x 12
- No plastic, metal or glass cups, cans or containers of any kind except for medical or infant needs
- No computers or laptops unless approved by tournament prior to event
- No knives, firearms or weapons of any nature
- No video cameras (all week)
- No cameras (during competition rounds)
- No selfie sticks or hand-held camera stabilizers
- No beverages (patrons may not bring in or exit with beverages) or coolers
- No posters, signs or banners
- All portable chairs must be removed from the course each night.
All hospitality areas are non-smoking.