There’s plenty to brag about on social media during a day at the TOUR Championship. Here’s your checklist to perfectly chronicle your day at East Lake Golf Club.
1. The Best Selfie Spot If you arrived through the Glenwood Gate, the 15th tee is the perfect spot to grab a selfie with the lake and historic East Lake clubhouse in the background. #DoItForTheGram
2. Grey Goose 19th Hole Who doesn’t love a Bloody Mary to start the day? And don’t forget to try the Signature Cocktail of the TOUR Championship, “The Shamrock,” in a one-of-a-kind TOUR Championship Yeti tumbler. Don’t forget to snap a selfie with this year’s special creation near the 12th green.
3. 1st Tee It will be buzzing at the first tee when players begin their round. Post up in the bleachers and watch the top 30 tee off!
4. Coca-Cola Lounge Another premier venue open to all grounds ticketholders is the Coca-Cola Lounge. Located adjacent to the 8th green, the Coca-Cola Lounge offers several fan amenities to go along with picturesque views of the golf course…and Victory Sandwich Bar!
5. Meiomi Wine & Dine Yes, there’s wine at the TOUR Championship. Meiomi Coastal California Wines has you wine connoisseurs covered on the 8th fairway with the perfect glass to go along with stunning views of the lake.
6. Back Nine Brews In its new location near the 18th tee, Back Nine Brews is THE craft beer destination at the TOUR Championship. And yes, there’s food here too…thanks to D Boca N Boca and their authentic Mexican dishes!